Rays of Consciousness

Insight into who I am? Hmm, one of my dearest friends said, "You need to get your t.v. watchin, greenery smokin, feline lovin, tree-huggin, no meat eatin, Goddess-adoring butt out of that bed and get to school! You hear me?!?" Of course I mumble and grumble in protest, mornings aren't my bag.

Thursday, May 06, 2004

It is interesting to watch the fabric of our lives torn asunder. Even more so when it comes in the form you least expect it to. Expectations, probably will get you in trouble every time. We think those we surround ourselves with would portray common decency and respect but apparently it is an 'expectation' if we 'think' that's what will unravel our way. That is kinda depressing, when the masks fall away and the illusions are revealed. Perhaps, illusion will beget illusion.

Anyways...

I've dropped Portland, Oregon for a choice. Basically because the fact that they have no pre-requisites and anyone can get in kinda grinds me the wrong way. The college in Austin demands that you have an Associates Degree at least before applying for admission there. That tells me right there I would have a more structured challenge to rise up to. They say their program qualifies you to open your own clinic if that is what you wanted. Could ya all imagine me with a clinic of my own in Colorado?

Aspirations, aspirations! Hold onto them....sometimes they are the only you are left with in life when everything else and everyone else starts to slip away. So it is down to Santa Rosa and Austin. At least I'm getting somewhere closer to an answer than I was a few weeks ago. I like the idea of Santa Rosa obtaining a few more credits in mathematics and sciences and then qualifying for Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington. Their program is designed to make it so that you graduate with a Bachelors of Science Degree. I wish whoever the inventors of that title had come up with something different. If I go that route I'm gonna end up saying "Hi, I'm Rachella and I have a B.S. Degree" Riiiigghht, all that hard work for me to be saying a "b.s." degree? PFFTT! Why not something like Bachelors of Health Science aka B.H.S. something like that?

Maybe its these things nobody thinks about, but somebody has to heh.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home