Rays of Consciousness

Insight into who I am? Hmm, one of my dearest friends said, "You need to get your t.v. watchin, greenery smokin, feline lovin, tree-huggin, no meat eatin, Goddess-adoring butt out of that bed and get to school! You hear me?!?" Of course I mumble and grumble in protest, mornings aren't my bag.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Alrighty folks let me say first off I'm about to post a poem that I wouldn't have dared having the courage to do so if our little Veronica hadn't posted her poem a while back about being beneath some guy in the heat of lovemaking so here's my tidbit. Ahem, if you aren't liberated then don't read this!

I throw my head back and arch my back
Acts of self-love I do not lack
My fingers circle these two ripe mounds
Jolts of energy stirring southbound

Eyes closed, I lick my lips
My hands find my curvaceous hips
My mind free from sin of shame
My hair tangled and untamed

I spiral on this magnificient clit
Open and release my erogenous slit
An affirmation of love starts flooding out
A tingling sensation throughout and about

Rippling peak, the wild beast, discharged!
Escatic screams, seeing the world at large!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home