Rays of Consciousness

Insight into who I am? Hmm, one of my dearest friends said, "You need to get your t.v. watchin, greenery smokin, feline lovin, tree-huggin, no meat eatin, Goddess-adoring butt out of that bed and get to school! You hear me?!?" Of course I mumble and grumble in protest, mornings aren't my bag.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Funny, about ten years ago I was informed by someone that my dominant aura color is Magenta. To see that it hasn't changed and it is still the color that comes up as a 'power color' of mine is just cool. What's yours? Take the test it's only five questions I believe.

Your Power Color Is Magenta

At Your Highest:

You energize yourself and push others to suceed.

At Your Lowest:

You feel frustrated and totally overwhelmed.

In Love:

You are suprised by who you attract. You're a love magnet.

How You're Attractive:

Open and free spirited, people want to explore the world with you.

Your Eternal Question:

"What is my next source of inspiration?"

1 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger billy said…

    magenta? it's pretty color and i think it fits you well. how have you been doing??? how's your new job? i know tha tyou started on august 12th... is that right? :) miss you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home