Rays of Consciousness

Insight into who I am? Hmm, one of my dearest friends said, "You need to get your t.v. watchin, greenery smokin, feline lovin, tree-huggin, no meat eatin, Goddess-adoring butt out of that bed and get to school! You hear me?!?" Of course I mumble and grumble in protest, mornings aren't my bag.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Merry Fall Equinox to all!

Have a blessed one. As the wheel turns bringing us into a new season, learn from the leaves on how to let go. It might involve some hardships emotion-wise, maybe a decaying friendship, maybe a relationship you hoped would blossom, maybe a broken heart you held onto a long time, maybe....well the list can go on and on.

I'm slowly doing all of the above right now.

I finally took down my "Red Ray" painting I had up for a long while. For those of you whom have never seen it, it was a painting of a broken heart behind bars covered in actual banages, band-aids, zig-zag threads, a key that I added, fire in the background and tape painted silver for the bars. It was pretty intense and it was how I was feeling at the time when I painted it almost two and a half years ago. Actually I added onto it as time spanned.

I offered it up to the Goddess and invited change to unfold in my life.
Then took back the key.

We'll see what She has in mind for me. Invoking change was no easy task, so I am a little nervous but full of anticipation and readiness.

I have always been mesmerized by natural revelations in the Fall. The message being that life will intensify itself to the fullest before letting go. Climax of sorts must occur and then the ultimate release can transpire in leaves and humans alike. The copper-reddish leaves spiraling its bittersweet journey towards landing in the unknown. Downright unnerving but neccessary for all life. On that note, may you have happy changes this beautiful season!

May you all learn to let go of what no longer serves your path.
So your footsteps become lighter and your hearts burn brighter.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger C said…

    Wow I am really surprised. I know changes are really hard thing to embrace and go through. I'm proud of you Ray. It takes strength and courage to embrace the new and let go of the old. Truly you are growing for the better.

    blessed be

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger billy said…

    great post. looking forward to see what the fall season have stored for us. the same goes for you, m'dear. hugs

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger 3arl said…

    nice, i m feeling the same way. I wish you a happy fall. blessed be :)

     
  • At 5:24 AM, Blogger LARRY said…

    happy fall to you as well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home