Rays of Consciousness

Insight into who I am? Hmm, one of my dearest friends said, "You need to get your t.v. watchin, greenery smokin, feline lovin, tree-huggin, no meat eatin, Goddess-adoring butt out of that bed and get to school! You hear me?!?" Of course I mumble and grumble in protest, mornings aren't my bag.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Hmm....

Well I had my appointment with Vocational Rehabilitation today. It went smoothly. I knew it would, my counselor and I always had a good rapport with each other in the past and still have it today. We did all the paperwork now it is just the two month nervewracking process of if I get accepted or not for their services.

Problem with this is? I don't have two months to wait it out and find out the result. I need to make my decision in one month where I'm going and hope for the best. I'm choosing to move back to Colorado and praying like hell I get accepted for their services so I can go to college at Metro State. If I'm not accepted then I'll start working full time instead and start saving for tuition there. Though it might take me an entire year to save up one semester worth of tuition and at that rate the whole completion of transfer credits would be a long way off....

There are still scholarships to check out, hopefully I can swing it somehow. Gawd I so need a sugar mama right now (giggles). Yeah like that's gonna happen. I really want to come back here and re-charge. Even if it is only for two years before I have to journey onto another college in another state.

So now it's onto the next step, start checking out apartments in Downtown Denver and making appointments to go see them every free time I have in October. I'll probably be able to secure an apartment before the month of October is even over! Then take off to California either the last week of October or the first week of November. Will stay a week there and then make my move back here. Oh Goddess FINALLY it's coming together somewhat! I pray I can find me a one bedroom place that's affordable and not have to go with a Studio instead. Oh well at least I'll be securing a place for me and my lovable furry companions!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home